Storm King's Thunder
Half-Elf Warlock, Pact of the Blade
Name: Tyr Isalir Player: Alex
Class: Warlock 5 Pact Boon: Pact of the Blade
Background: Outlander Origin: Homesteader
Race: Half-Elf Size: Medium Height: 5’10" Weight: 145 lbs.
Gender: Male Hair: Rich Perse Eyes: Hazel-Brown Skin: Alice Blue
Age: 25 Alignment: Chaotic Good Faith: Mh’lthrha
Strength: 14 | +2
Dexterity: 17 | +3
Constitution: 14 | +2
Intelligence: 15 | +2
Wisdom: 17 | +3
Charisma: 18 | +4
Proficiency Bonus: +3
Hit Points: 42 Current Hit Points: 42
Temporary Hit Points: 0 Miserable: 0
Armor Class: 16 Initiative: +3
Speed: 30 feet. Passive Perception: 16
- Wisdom +6
- Charisma +7
- Athletics +5
- Deception +7
- Intimidation +7
- Perception +6
- Stealth +6
- Survival +6
- Personality Traits: I place no stock in wealthy or well-mannered folk. Money and manners won’t save you from a hungry owlbear.
- Ideal: Change. Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it.
- Bonds: I am the last of my tribe, and it is up to me to ensure their names enter legend.
- Flaw: I am slow to trust members of other races, tribes, and societies.
- Pact Scimitar | +6 | 1d6 +3 Slashing
- Dagger | +6 | 1d4 +3 Piercing
Features and Traits
- Darkvision. Accustomed to twilit forests and the night sky, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions.
- Fey Ancestry. You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
- Otherworldly Patron: The Great Old One. You have struck a bargain with the Great Old One.
- Pact Magic. Your arcane research and the magic bestowed on you by your patron have given you facility with spells.
- Wanderer. You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.
- Eldritch Invocations. In your study of occult lore, you have unearthed eldritch invocations, fragments of forbidden knowledge that imbue you with an abiding magical ability.
- Pact Boon: Pact of the Blade. You can use your action to create a pact weapon in your empty hand. You can choose the form that this melee weapon takes each time you create it. You are proficient with it while you wield it. This weapon counts as magical for the purpose of overcoming resistance and immunity to nonmagical attacks and damage.
- Feat: Spell Sniper. You have learned techniques to enhance your attacks with certain kinds of spells.
- Eldritch Invocations: Agonizing Blast, Armor of Shadows, Eldritch Spear
- Cantrips: chill touch, eldritch blast, fire bolt, prestidigitation
- Level 1: armor of agathys, arms of hadar, dissonant whispers, hellish rebuke, witch bolt
- Level 2: shatter
Equipment: Dagger, crystal arcane focus, book, traveler’s clothes, mess kit, small knife, waterskin, pouch, and lyre.
Platinum Pieces: 0 Gold Pieces: 68 Electrum Pieces: 0
Silver Pieces: 5 Copper Pieces: 0
Lifestyle: Modest (Off the land)
Other Proficiencies & Languages
- Proficiencies: Light armor, simple weapons, lyre.
- Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, Deep Speech and Sylvan.
- Skill Versatility: You have proficiency in the Perception and Stealth skills.