Storm King's Thunder
Auglath Bearkiller Ogolakanu
Goliath Barbarian, Totem Warrior
Name: Auglath Bearkiller Ogolakanu Player: Roy
Class: Barbarian 5 Primal Path: Totem Warrior
Background: Outlander Origin: Tribal Nomad
Race: Goliath Size: Medium Height: 8’2" Weight: 345 lbs.
Gender: Male Hair: None Eyes: Green Skin: Grey
Age: 25 Alignment: Lawful Neutral Faith: Primal Spirits
Strength: 20 | +5
Dexterity: 16 | +3
Constitution: 18 | +4
Intelligence: 10 | 0
Wisdom: 14 | +2
Charisma: 10 | 0
Proficiency Bonus: +3
Hit Points: 72 Current Hit Points: 72
Temporary Hit Points: 0 Miserable: 0
Armor Class: 17 Initiative: +2
Speed: 40 feet. Passive Perception: 15
- Strength +8
- Constitution +7
- Athletics +8
- Intimidation +3
- Nature +3
- Perception +5
- Survival +5
- Personality Traits: I once ran twenty-five miles without stopping to warn my tribe of an approaching orc horde. I’d do it again if I had to. I place no stock in wealthy or well-mannered folk. Money and manners won’t save you from a hungry owlbear.
- Ideal: Honor. If I dishonor myself, I dishonor my whole tribe.
- Bond: My tribe is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me.
- Flaw: Don’t expect me to save those who can’t save themselves. It is nature’s way that the strong thrive and the weak perish.
- Greataxe | +8 | 1d12 +5 Slashing
- Handaxe | +8 | 1d6 +5 Slashing
Features and Traits
- Stone’s Endurance. You can focus yourself to occasionally shrug off injury.
- Powerful Build. You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.
- Mountain Born. You’re acclimated to high altitude, including elevations above 20,000 feet. You’re also naturally adapted to cold climates.
- Rage. In battle, you fight with primal ferocity.
- Unarmored Defense. While you are not wearing any armor, your Armor Class equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Constitution modifier.
- Wanderer. You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.
- Reckless Attack. You can throw aside all concern for defense to attack with fierce desperation.
- Danger Sense. You have an uncanny sense of when things nearby aren’t as they should be, giving you an edge when you dodge away from danger.
- Primal Path: Path of the Totem Warrior. The Path of the Totem Warrior is a spiritual journey, as the barbarian accepts a spirit animal as guide, protector, and inspiration. In battle, your totem spirit fills you with supernatural might, adding magical fuel to your barbarian rage.
- Spirit Seeker. Yours is a path that seeks attunement with the natural world, giving you a kinship with beasts.
- Totem Spirit: Bear. While raging, you have resistance to all damage except psychic damage. The spirit of the bear makes you tough enough to stand up to any punishment.
- Feat: Great Weapon Master. You’ve learned to put the weight of a weapon to your advantage, letting its momentum empower your strikes.
- Extra Attack. You can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.
- Fast Movement. Your speed increases by 10 feet while you aren’t wearing heavy armor.
- Level 1: speak with animals
- Level 2: beast sense
Equipment: Greataxe, two handaxes, explorer’s pack, staff, hunting trap, animal trophy, traveler’s clothes, and a belt pouch.
Platinum Pieces: 0 Gold Pieces: 540 Electrum Pieces: 0
Silver Pieces: 10 Copper Pieces: 0
Other Proficiencies & Languages
- Proficiencies: Light armor, medium armor, shields, simple weapons, martial weapons, horns.
- Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Giant, and Dwarven.
- Natural Athlete: You have proficiency in the Athletics skill.