Storm King's Thunder
Wood Elf Fighter, Gunslinger
Name: Aramil Smokeblossom Player: Dan
Class: Fighter 5 Martial Archetype: Gunslinger
Race: Wood Elf Size: Medium Height: TBD Weight: TBD
Gender: Male Hair: Black Eyes: Vibrant Green Skin: Light Bronze
Age: 200 Alignment: Neutral Good Faith: Tymora
Strength: 10 | 0
Dexterity: 20 | +5
Constitution: 16 | +3
Intelligence: 16 | +3
Wisdom: 18 | +4
Charisma: 12 | +1
Proficiency Bonus: +3
Hit Points: 50 Current Hit Points: 50
Temporary Hit Points: 0 Miserable: 0
Armor Class: 16 Initiative: +5
Speed: 35 feet. Passive Perception: 17
- Strength +3
- Constitution +6
- History +6
- Investigation +6
- Perception +7
- Persuasion +4
- Personality Traits: I want to know what that is over there! And how this works! And how that happened! There’s only one way to test an invention, and that’s in the field during live fire. There’s nothing more invigorating than that!
- Ideal: Empowerment. I want to make the world a better place with my inventions.
- Bond: TBD
- Flaw: Someone stole one of your inventions and has been using it in the commission of crimes. And now they are hunting you for it.
- Pistol | +8 | 1d10 +5 Piercing
Features and Traits
- Darkvision. Accustomed to twilit forests and the night sky, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions.
- Fey Ancestry. You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
- Trance. Elves don’t need to sleep. Instead, they meditate deeply, remaining semiconscious, for 4 hours a day.
- Elf Weapon Training. You have proficiency with the longsword, shortsword, shortbow, and longbow.
- Fleet of Foot. Your base walking speed increases to 35 feet.
- Mask of the Wild. You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
- Fighting Style: Archery. You gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls you make with ranged weapons.
- Second Wind. You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm.
- Mechanical Companion. You have a tiny animal companion that you have constructed. It is in all ways like a normal animal, except you built it from gears, pipes, steam, and fabric.
- Action Surge. You can push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment.
- Martial Archetype: Gunslinger. Should this path of powder, fire, and metal call to you, keep your wits about you, hold on to your convictions as a fighter, and let skill meet luck to guide your bullets to strike true.
- Firearm Proficiency. You gain proficiency with firearms. You may use them to craft ammunition, repair damaged firearms, or even draft and create new ones.
- Gunsmith. You gain proficiency with Tinker’s Tools.
- Grit. You gain a number of grit points equal to your Wisdom modifier.
- Extra Attack. You can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.
- Deadeye Shot. You can spend 1 grit point to gain advantage on the next attack roll you make with a firearm this round.
Equipment: Chain mail, pistol, explorer’s pack, abacus, a thousand ball bearings, block and tackle, bucket, chain, crowbar, lamp, iron pot, ten iron spikes, and traveler’s clothes.
Platinum Pieces: 0 Gold Pieces: 10 Electrum Pieces: 0
Silver Pieces: 0 Copper Pieces: 0
Other Proficiencies & Languages
- Proficiencies: All armor, shields, simple weapons, martial weapons, firearms, tinker’s tools, jeweler’s tools.
- Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Elvish.
- Keen Senses: You have proficiency in the Perception skill.